find a council member providing Specialized Eldercare Services


Northern Connecticut: Litchfield, Hartford, Tolland and Windham Counties

Southern Connecticut: Fairfield, New Haven, Middlesex and New London Counties

Council Members serve many areas in Connecticut. Click on the area links above, the map to the left, or scroll down to find help in your area.

Northern Connecticut Southern Connecticut
Specialized Eldercare Services
Northern Connecticut:  

Your Financial Organizer - Ann Adams

Overwhelmed by mounting debt? Frustrated by late fees? Can’t get motivated to pay your bills? You can regain control of your daily finances with my help. I am a personal household financial manager and motivator working with successful people who feel inundated by bills, mail, paperwork, debt, filing and associated household tasks. Providing personalized attention and a lot of hand holding, I am "the spouse without benefits." You can reach me at (860) 659-8345

About Your Financial Organizer | Contact Ann Adams for Help & Information

Ann Adams
Southern Connecticut:  

We can provide you contact with various elder care services in Southern Connecticut. Although this area is temporarily without a member to assist you we can still help you solve any concerns or problems you may have. Please contact the Connecticut Care Planning Council by clicking on the link below.

Click here to Request Assistance from the Connecticut Care Planning Council